A. Instruction - 6.5
B. Design - 7.5
C. Engagement - 6
An All-Inclusive App Devoted for Physics
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Teachers can assign students a physics lesson to teach their classmates. To do so, students are to select a topic from the “Tutorial” option. Next, students must prepare a mini-lesson that explains the topic and then an activity that their classmates are to complete as related to the topic. For the lesson’s conclusion, students must write a paragraph that explains what they learned from the mini-lesson and activity.
- Using the physics solver tool under the “Physics Practical” option, teachers can present students with a physics problem that they must solve by selecting and using the correct calculator. Once they have solved the problem, students must write a short rationale that explains why the calculator they selected was the correct one to use for solving the given problem.
- As a cooperative learning activity, teachers can choose a prompt from the “Physics Questions” option and present it to students. Next, teachers can have students work together to solve it. Once solved, students can present their work to the class.
- As a research activity, teachers can assign students a formula from the “Physics Formulas” option. Students will then have to research the formula and explain how it is used in everyday life. Students can use the Polaris or WPS Office app for writing their explanations, and they can submit them to their teacher via email or post them to a class website.
- As a class competition, teachers can have students complete a “Physics Quiz” and record their score. The student(s) who earn the highest score can receive recognition (e.g., a certificate, their name on the board as a high scorer, or extra credit).
|A2. 21st Century Skills|
|A3. Conn. to Future Learning|
|A4. Value of Errors|
|A5. Feedback to Teacher|
|A6. Level of Material|
|A7. Cooperative Learning|
|A8. Accom. of Individual Diff.|
|B1. Ability to Save Progress|
|B2. Platform Integration|
|B3. Screen Design|
|B4. Ease of Use|
|B6. Goal Orientation|
|B7. Information Presentation|
|B8. Media Integration|
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.