A. Instruction - 7.7
B. Design - 9
C. Engagement - 9.7
Breakout of Your PPT with Visme!
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- After students read a text or view a video independently, teachers can require them to make a presentation slide or infographic that relates to it. The slide or infographic can be made to summarize, critique, or question the text/video, and teachers can make specific requirements for this assignment that may include a certain amount of images, text, links, and colors to be included on it. When finished, students can publish their work and post its URL to a class website.
- At the beginning of the year, teachers can have their students create a presentation about themselves. The students can include information about their childhood, interest, hobbies, families, and friends on their presentation. Plus, teachers can require them to include pictures, text, and links to other websites, if appropriate for the assignment. When finished, students can share their presentation in small groups and/or by posting them to a class website.
- Instead of or in addition to a traditional research paper, students can create a presentation for their topic using this website.
- After completing an experiment, students can summarize their experience conducting the experiment using this website. To begin, students can create a presentation, and each slide of the presentation can address a different part of the experiment, starting with the background information and including their hypothesis, data collection, data analysis, findings, and implications. Students can add pictures of themselves completing the experiment and working with its different elements. When finished, students can post their presentation to a class website so other students can access it. Or, teachers can have students present their experiment, either in small groups or to the whole class.
- Teachers can create an assignment where students have to design an advertisement for a product or trip. The product could be something that already exists or something that the students would have to invent. The trip could be a real trip already available or something out of science fiction. Once assigned, students would have to identify the key attributes of the product or trip, or their advertisement would have to use a marketing technique to influence people to purchase the product or take the trip. Once the advertisements are created, they can be posted to a class website. The students’ classmates would then view these advertisements and offer feedback about what they liked about them, how they could be improved, and if they would purchase the product or trip based on the advertisement.
|A2. 21st Century Skills|
|A3. Conn. to Future Learning|
|A4. Value of Errors|
|A5. Feedback to Teacher|
|A6. Level of Material|
|A7. Cooperative Learning|
|A8. Accom. of Individual Diff.|
|B1. Ability to Save Progress|
|B2. Platform Integration|
|B3. Screen Design|
|B4. Ease of Use|
|B6. Goal Orientation|
|B7. Information Presentation|
|B8. Media Integration|
|B9. Cultural Sensitivity|
|C1. Learner Control|
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.