A. Instruction - 4
B. Design - 8
C. Engagement - 5.3
Exchange Glossary: A Need About for Finance Study
Summary : A No-Nonsense App for Understanding Financial Terms
Exchange Glossary is a complete index of all the terms related to the stock exchange and financial field. On the left side of the screen, Exchange Glossary lists hundreds of terms that users can tap and read their definition.
- When teaching about the financial field, stock exchange, or economy, teachers can refer them to this app to clarify the meaning of terms.
- When teachers assign students vocabulary terms related to the field of finance, they can have students define the terms using this app.
- Teachers can assign each student in their class a different vocabulary term found in this app. In response, students would complete a Frayer Box graphic organizer for the word, where they define it, use it contextually in a sentence, draw a picture of it, and list synonyms and antonyms for it. These organizers can be created on paper or digitally using apps such as Popplet, PowerPoint, or Pic Collage, among others. Teachers can then print out the organizers and post them around the classroom.
- As a warm-up for class, teachers can provide students with a word bank of terms found in this app and require them to compose a journal entry that uses the terms correctly.
- When preparing for a test that includes financial terms, teachers can refer students to this app to help them study. Students can make flashcards for the test by putting the term on the front of the card and its definition on the back.
|A2. 21st Century Skills|
|A3. Conn. to Future Learning|
|A4. Value of Errors|
|A5. Feedback to Teacher|
|A6. Level of Material|
|A7. Cooperative Learning|
|A8. Accom. of Individual Diff.|
|B1. Ability to Save Progress|
|B2. Platform Integration|
|B3. Screen Design|
|B4. Ease of Use|
|B6. Goal Orientation|
|B7. Information Presentation|
|B8. Media Integration|
|B9. Cultural Sensitivity|
|C1. Learner Control|