Recording phone calls for call tracking is important for businesses. This is practically the same as tracking the number of visits you get to your website. By recording and tracking calls, you can have a better understanding of your marketing strategy by figuring out who picks up their phone to call you, and how many phone calls you are getting.
Check out these free apps that allow you to record phone calls for call tracking.
CallRail is among the best call tracking/call recording apps available out there. You can use the app to track, record, and analyze customer phone calls. Features include the option to:
- Send and receive text messages from customers straight from the CallRail mobile app.
- View all your call logs including snapshots of all calls in one location.
- Listen to all call recordings and voicemails on the go.
- Return calls immediately right from your call logs.
- Get tracking data from each caller through the call details page.
You can use the Spyzie mobile app to record and track phone calls that are coming to your business. You can use it to track the mobile device of customers and extract monitored data from their device without alerting them. You can then access the monitored data on your mobile phone anytime and anywhere. Features include the ability to:
- Track all including incoming and outgoing calls.
- Record all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Extract monitored data from the targeted mobile device without alerting that targeted phone.
- Track sent and received messages from the targeted mobile device.
3. SMS and Call Tracker
The SMS and Call Tracker app keeps a record of all your incoming and outgoing calls so you can track them later on. You can also use it to track sent and received SMS messages as well. Features include:
- All the SMS and calls are stored in one location.
- You get to see the exact location of where the call comes from or where the SMS came from in Google Map.
- Use multiple filters to browse all your call and SMS records easily.
- You can add notes for each call or SMS.
4. Call Record with Location
The Call Recorder with Location app allows you to record all incoming and outgoing calls as well as track the location of the caller. The app will record a call automatically as soon as the call starts, and it ends the recording as soon as the call ends. Features include:
- Track all calls automatically.
- Add notes while the call is ongoing and getting recorded.
- Fetch the location of the caller and save it along with the rest of the caller information.
5. Tracking Your Bitrix24 Calls
The Call Tracker for Bitrix24 mobile app is developed to help businesses gain access to their Bitrix24 account. If you have a Bitrix24 CRM account, this is the app that you need for recording calls, tracking calls, adding comments, enabling automatic tracking via rules, adding voice notes, and SMS tracking. This app will allow you to manage your customer relationships directly from your mobile device. Features include:
- Track all your call logs including outgoing and incoming calls and transfer all this data into your Bitrix24 account.
- Record all outgoing and incoming calls and back it up to your Google Drive account.
- Enable automatic tracking via rules.
- Add incoming and outgoing calls to your call log.
- Add voice notes.
- Identify unknown phone numbers by getting the user’s name, company, or location to your phone.
- Track all your sent and received SMS.
6. Track Your Nimble CRM Calls
The Call Tracker for Nimble CRM is a great mobile tool to help you in establishing better business communication and customer relationship management. The app can transfer call logs from your mobile phone to your Hubspot account automatically. Features include:
- Allows you to track all outgoing and incoming from your mobile phone and transfer these calls to your Nimble account automatically.
- Record calls and save them on your Google Drive automatically.
- Add a text or voice note to every call.
- Add calls to your call log.
- Track all your sent and received SMS.
Get the Right Tools for Business Communication
In today’s market where customer relationship management, or CRM, is extremely important, you must have the right tools to help you communicate and do business with your customers better. With the help of these amazing mobile apps, you’ll be able to keep track of the calls you get from your customers and gain additional insights to improve your business and marketing strategies.
Most of these apps are free to download, so you can utilize them as much as you want. Feel free to share your preferred mobile app for recording phone calls and track calls at the same time, for other people to know. If you’re searching for state-of-the-art communication tools that can boost your business, seeking assistance from professional voice services such as Fone Dynamics can be an excellent idea.
Blog Author: John Taylor
John is a long-time professional with over two decades of experience in analytics andcommunications technology. He works as the Senior Data Analyst at Fone Dynamics, a leader in call tracking, voice, and SMS communication. When John steps out of the office, he loves to spend time with his family and bike riding.