Grad students with busy schedules may look for ways to help them stay on top of their academics. From presenting projects to completing exams, you may have a full day filled with other academic priorities. Thesis writing is an important assignment with many steps. Working with qualified thesis helpers is one option during the writing process. Another option to help you stay on task is to use digital apps. These options can be used to network, brainstorm, track, and research assignments with ease. Let’s take a look at some of the most reliable options used by grad students.
7 Useful Apps for Academic Writing
Getting started writing an academic paper such as a thesis can be overwhelming. Questions about a topic, resources, formatting, outlines, and so forth come to mind. You wonder where to start and how to keep track of your progress. Now, you have a variety of apps to consider you can use with ease from your favorite mobile device to help you stay on track with your work. Here are seven options to consider for your project:
- Outliner. The Outliner app is great for helping students develop an outline. If you find this task daunting the app makes it easy to start the process. As you get inspired by ideas and discussion points you want to mention, enter the information into the app and it creates an editable format you can use to develop your paper.
- Mendeley. Need help with researching your topic? The Mendeley app is a great tool trusted by grad students. It acts as research assistant making it easier to collect data and cite sources. You can import references and gain access to millions of research papers. Bookmark content for easy reference.
- Pocket. The Pocket app makes it easy to save research material you find online, but you can access it later without Wi-Fi. It maintains webpages and articles through bookmarks you create. When you don’t have time to read something the app keeps a record for you and you can come back to it at any time. Use it to keep track of writing help sources to consider if you want to buy thesis content for study purposes.
- Evernote. The Evernote app makes it easy save academic notes and tips such as annotated bibliographies and summaries but with a twist. You can save your work by syncing content from other devices. Best of all, you can record audio notes to include in your work from lectures, research, and other discussion points that come to mind when you don’t have a pen and paper to write them down.
- Keynote. Need help organizing a presentation? The Keynote app helps you access your work from any mobile device when you don’t have your laptop or computer present. Think about it as a convenient version of PowerPoint you can take with you on the go. You can work on your project any time and save changes to access later.
- Google Docs. If you’re looking for a word processing app that’s free this is a great option. It has all the tools necessary for formatting and writing your paper. You can work with colleagues in real time by allowing access to your document with others. You can gain access to a document you started on a PC or laptop.
- RescueTime. The RescueTime app helps with time management. Use it to help you organize and create time to do your paper. It keeps track of resources used such as websites and other apps. It is a great tool to help you stay on track with plans related to completing your work.
Now that you have an idea of how to make your thesis paper a prior, what are you waiting for? Explore apps available and choose an option to help you get started. Review pros and cons of each and consider options that are easy to use while being compatible with your habits and priorities. Using dissertation writers for hire is an option when wanting to work with expert writers. You may learn options you can use for other academic courses making college assignments easier to complete.